Gingrich: Very Top Of FBI Became Deeply Corrupt Under Obama


Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich warns FNC's Sean Hannity that Hillary Clinton and James Comey are "in trouble."

"I think you're beginning to see the pieces come together in what I think is going to be an unbelievably big scandal," Gingrich said.


HANNITY: We have been unpeeling on this program -- you have been a big part of our coverage, the layers f the onion. A lot of progress has been made. We now know Uranium One, in fact, there has been a DOJ investigation no one knew about for months. We had an 11 count indictment at the end of last week. Then we now know that the email server scandal -- where the fix was in with Comey and Strzok, that is now back before the Congress. Now the dossier is blowing up, and next week I am told, we will have news that will shock the conscience. 

Next question: Hillary we now know rigged the primary against Bernie, who had no shot. Donna Brazile confirms it. Then we had her pay for Russian lies and propaganda to influence the American people and rig that [general] election. Then she had Comey and Strzok have an exoneration before an investigation. 

With all of what we just talked about, there are very few of us discussing this. I don't mind being out on a limb, I've done it my whole career. But now it matters because the Constitution is in play. Your reaction?

GINGRICH: I agree, it is very parallel to what they did yesterday about the health question. How can the Washington Post or the New York Times get up in the morning and look at themselves and not cover this? 
There is something really, almost pathological, because week after week more and more things are coming out, it is not just hearsay, it is not just investigative reporting -- an 11 count indictment. And frankly... I talked to some business people a while ago who wanted to know how all this would play out, and they clearly were just thinking of Trump. 

I said I think the 11 count indictment of Uranium One probably doesn't bode well for Hillary -- they knew nothing about it. They were shocked that it occurred. And I think you're beginning to see the pieces come together in what I think is going to be an unbelievably big scandal. 

It makes me feel that the defeat of Hillary --even more important that electing Trump-- the defeat of Hillary so that this corruption could not go on unnoticed. 

HANNITY: It is a cartel. I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I really think she is in trouble. 


GINGRICH: Clearly she is in trouble. I think the Foundation is in trouble, frankly, Comey is in trouble. 98% of the FBI are honorable hard-working serious people, but at the very top, they had a layer who really had been corrupted, and didn't realize who corrupt they had become.
Share:

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Followers

support us with a like

Archive

  • ()

Categories

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Theme Support