Dem. Rep Frederica Wilson Says Trump Doesn’t Deserve “Honor” Of Her Presence At SOTU, She Gets Crushed


America’s wackiest cowboy hat wearing Democratic Representative Frederica Wilson announced that she wouldn’t give Trump the honor of going to his State of the Union address. Trump must be devastated. Not. According to Wilson, she is protesting Trump for having ‘hatred’ against black people. Even though he is responsible for record low unemployment rates in the black community.


I’m not going because to go would be to honor the president, and I don’t think he deserves to be honored at this time, after being so hateful towards black people and then black countries, Haiti and the whole continent of Africa, It hurts. It hurts, and he has brought the White House to the lowest, and I don’t think he needs to be honored with my presence, said Wilson.

It hurts. It hurts me. My father was a civil rights icon, and I cannot find it in my heart to sit through this. Africa is my ancestral home, and I feel a real closeness to Haiti where thousands of my constituents emanated from, said Wilson.

So I would rather skip this than listen to the rhetoric coming from a White House that has done away with decency, said Wilson.

I will be watching the State of the Union with my local constituents, with my local Muslims and DREAMers and local Mexicans and local Haitians and victims of sexual abuse and local Gold Star families and local Africans who are Nigerians and South Africans. So we will be watching the State of the Union, but I will not enter the chamber, said Wilson.
Share:

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Followers

support us with a like

Archive

  • ()

Categories

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Theme Support