Actor Michael Douglas To Catherine Zeta-Jones: “I Agree With You my Wife, Everyone Who Hates Trump And Loves Obama They Are Traitors And Racists, I Love My President The Flag And Anthem. Do You Support Him ?


Actor Michael Douglas To Catherine Zeta-Jones: “I Agree With You my Wife, Everyone Who Hates Trump And Loves Obama They Are Traitors And Racists, I Love My President The Flag And Anthem. Do You Support Him ?
Michael Douglas is perhaps the best connected man in Hollywood, and his close friendship with both of the US presidential hopefuls is proof of that.
The Ant-Man star sat down for a chat with Good Morning Britain and revealed that he’s not only extremely close to Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton, but he’s actually a fan of the controversial Donald Trump.
Michael explained how he often hangs out with Trump on the golf course and described the man, who intends to build a wall around America to block migration from neighbouring Mexico, as “charming”
Share:

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Followers

support us with a like

Archive

  • ()

Categories

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Theme Support