Demi Moore: “I Do Not Want Trump Supporters For Fans, First Of All I Hate Trump This Awful Country With Disgusting People And Everything About It, I’ll Boycott Everything About Trump.

Image result for demi moore

Actress Demi Moore: “I Do Not Want Trump Supporters For Fans, First Of All I Hate Trump This Awful Country With Disgusting People And Everything About It, I’ll Boycott Everything About Trump.” Do You Support Her?

While once upon a time stars were advised not to ruffle feathers by expressing political views (or other topics deemed controversial) for fear of hurting their brand, that time has passed.
 Things have escalated to: Don’t like me or what I’m saying? Don’t be my fan. Don’t watch my show. Don’t go see my movie.

May we point you in the direction of ELLEN POMPEO‘s feed. The Grey’s Anatomy star didn’t pull any punches when she tweeted to her 1.3 million fans: “News flash… I don’t want Trump supporters for fans. Einstein.”
Share:

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know she had any fans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know she had any fans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never liked her anyway, she's goes after young kids and want to marry them!! Like its going to make her younger, woman you need to take a long look in the mirror! Your nothing but an evil OLD WOMAN !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fans??? I don't think anyone would even want to be your fan, fan of what?? You don't do anything because your all dryed out!! Get over it

    ReplyDelete

Followers

support us with a like

Archive

  • ()

Categories

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Theme Support