Legendary Actor Jeff Bridges Makes Massive Announcement: “Hollywood Is The Place Of Traitors And Disgusting People, So I Decided To Leave This Awful Place And Fight Against Them With Real American Patriots.


Actor Jeff Bridges Makes Massive Announcement: “Hollywood Is The Place Of Traitors And Disgusting People, So I Decided To Leave This Awful Place And Fight Against Them With Real American Patriots.” Are You With Him ?


The Oscar winner will be saluted outside the TCL Chinese Theatre, where some of Tinseltown’s most famous stars have planted their hands and feet in wet cement.
His ceremony will take place a day after actress Viola Davis becomes the first celebrity of 2017 to unveil a star on the nearby Hollywood Walk of Fame.







Share:

3 comments:

  1. I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight.I hope you welcome comments because I must say that I like your posts so much.They contain pieces of advice. I think many people love and need them.
    currency-converter-app currency-converter-box-free-online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I really appreciate for this great information.
    autoketing app, email app download for marketing, email with love app

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an unprecedented article, Given such a great deal of information in it,You absolutely have wonderful stories.My curiosity to learn more and more on this blog. sales pop master, sale notification app, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete

Followers

support us with a like

Archive

  • ()

Categories

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Theme Support